The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, should have hit around 79 yesterday, for some reason, it's hard to find out what the temps were the day before. Anyway, I do see some 80's for today, then comes Saturday, I see 90 and 100% chance of rain, that's sticking their necks out when they do that.

Frank, when I went on SSI, they held back a certain amount based on my salary. It wasn't what they thought, and about four years later, they sent me a check for the difference. Lots of folks, including governments and insurance companies, aren't interested in giving back money to quickly. Owe them some and they're on you like a rash.....

Trump gave his speech here yesterday, cars lined up and hundreds of people standing in line 24 hours before the gates and doors opened. The media gave lots of air time to the anti-Trump spectators, but they did follow his plane as it landed and as was greeted by the governor and others.

Might be able to squeeze in some layout time today, got a few woodworking projects to do as well, so it'll be a busy day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-20-2020, 06:13 AM