The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
(02-28-2020, 07:39 AM)FiatFan Wrote: Greetings, gang.

Yesterday was not what I expected.  I occasionally (maybe once or twice a year but sometimes at longer intervals) I get what my eye doctor referred to as an ocular migraine.  It's a temporary obscuring of my vision.  Lasts for about 15 minutes.  Eye doctor says it is often accompanied by headaches.  I've never had a headache - until yesterday when I had a second ocular migraine within 4 hours.  Had a headache the rest of the day.  If it happens again I'll be making an appointment to see my eye doctor.

Tom

tom get them all the time , mine usually last for 5 min. mainly in the right eye, but I can feel them coming on . as of late I have had double vision at times with no black out in eye . eye dock says there is nothing that can be done for them . 

finally got internet straighten out yesterday , they put fiber optics in to house we were having all kinds of problems with cable hookup so now I have over 20 megs of speed. should be here a bit more often now .

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by jim currie - 02-29-2020, 12:58 PM