The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, I hope the whole nation doesn't panic, otherwise the grocery store shelves will become barer than they are now.  Went to Walmart yesterday, rows and rows of empty shelves, especially in the cleaning dep't.

Gas prices here going down a penny at a time, I still see some brand gas at $2.99, Costco is down to $2.59 and Gas Buddy shows a station in Glendale at $2.47. Our area is holding at $2.91.

Got a very annoying call from DirectTV trying to entice me to come back. Told them I wouldn't listen to their deal unless they were willing to buy out my two-year contract with DISH. The guy said they'd send me a $200 gift card to help with that, far short of the $480 cancellation fee. "I can deal", he says, "Where were you when I asked for these discounts and was told there was none?", I responded... Do we need satellite TV? We need something and streaming right now is not an option, so I'm happy with what we're doing. Oh yeah, DISH is sending me a $100 debit card, just because I asked.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-12-2020, 06:06 AM