The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Had to run out to the little Walmart around 6:00 to pick up something for breakfast plus a few other things while we're there. People all over the place. Didn't find everything we needed so I stopped by the big Walmart since it was on the way home. Panic city.... Bare shelves all over, no flour, no eggs, no paper products, no soup, no pasta, no canned prepared foods, some water, limit one case and going fast, don't know about more than that, since a few of those things were on our shopping list we didn't get everything we came for.

It's crazy, panic buying, hording. I hear you can now buy toilet paper on eBay. Reminds me when ammo was in short supply. People checking when the trucks get to Walmart and stand in line for hours waiting for them to open the cartons. Some would actually go out in the parking lot and try to resell what they just bough, and a heft profit.... 35 35

Just looked at eBay, toilet paper going for over $4.00 a roll, one seller wanted $12.00. Large "Costco-type" packs going for $125.00/ There's been profiteering since man walked upright, and that's a pity...... Waiting 

Gas dropping another two cents, all the way down to $2.89. Icon_rolleyes
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-14-2020, 10:25 AM