The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Top o' the mornin', gang.

31 and sunny headed for 45 and sunny later on. Of, course our highly trained professionals at the National Weather Service has been predicting mid 40s since Sunday. I guess they'll just keep saying that until it happens. Rain starts tonight and lasts through Thursday night. Full disclosure - it did finally make to 40 yesterday afternoon. Well short of the 45 predicted.

Quiet day yesterday. I was out and about yesterday to pick up a couple of items. Then stopped at Papa Murphy. When I walked in the manager said "Hi, Tom. Your usual?" Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Went for an hour walk yesterday but managed to walk right past the ice cream place without stopping.

This morning I went to Walmart and picked up a few things. Then stopped at another grocery store and stocked up on Powerade. I normally but 2 bottles of each flavor but went wild and crazy and bought 3 of each flavor. That's the closest I'll get to stockpiling.

I did wear a green shirt todoy in honor of St. Patrick's Day.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 03-17-2020, 09:04 AM