The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
We have the same bunch of idjets here in southeast Ohio. I had to go to walmart for a prescription refill so thought I would go around Aldi, which is were we usually shop to get some milk, eggs and bread, I was figuring on getting some premade frozen beef patties too because they make a quick hamburg.  I got a loaf of bread, but there were only 3 left, I only got 2 gal. of milk and I usually get 4 but while they had plenty, I didn't want to seem like a hoarder. (It was $2.05 a gal. ) But there wasn't an egg in the place, nor was there any bacon or any other meat, and frankly I find Aldi a bit over priced on most of their meats. I didn' go down any other aisle, I just got into the shortest check out line which had 5 folks before me. TSC was out of the special dog food we need for our diabetic dog but we have several days supply left. There are 2 other stores in the area and I can check inventory on line. 
     We have a vet appointment this afternoon, then I will come home and work on my Aerotrain some more. 

Have a good day every one. 
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 03-18-2020, 11:26 AM