The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Light rain and 44 at the moment. The National Weather Service is claiming a high of 52 for later today with more chances for rain. Just had my first thunderstorm of the season. Some lightning, thunder, and moderate rain. More thunderstorms scheduled for later this afternoon. 40 mph winds, rapidly falling temperatures and snow predicted for overnight.

Tried to watch the second movie in the Harry Potter series and found out the Blueray player on my xbox no longer works, thanks to an update from our friends at Microsoft. Tried to order a player from Walmart for in store pick up. They said I could get it by next Wed. Canceled that. Went to the store, picked one off the shelf, paid at the electronics counter, and walked back out. Total trip including travel time 25 minutes.

Today I'll be going to the video store (if it's still open) for the third movie n the series. Also go for a nice long walk again (weather permitting) and need to seriously concentrate on laundry. I can't believe how much has piled up in the past week.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 03-19-2020, 06:56 AM