The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, a bit windy and chilly yesterday, but no rain. Combining all the forecasts, there's a chance of rain for a few days next week. Just which days and the % chances are depending on which forecast you're looking at.

Saw an announcement on the news that even Walmart is opening later, but having a senior hour early. I wish someone would list the stores and what hour since some are earlier and on different days. Pat (Duffy) says that Hickman Farms are selling eggs directly, they have a few million egg-laying chickens and say they have no shortage. Gunna look into that since eggs are one of the few staples that we don't have more than a week's worth on hand. Otherwise, we're going to be eating soup and pasta for breakfast. Eek Our Governor is shutting down theaters and bars, but still allowing restaurants to choose to stay open for now. We now have 41 cases of the virus out of over 7,000,000 people spread out over the state. Unlike NYC with that many people in just a few square miles and hundreds of cases. The TV news yesterday was completely about the virus, no shootings, robberies, accidents or sports. Long press conferences and interviews and personal opinions.

Frank, nice guns, twins. That looks a lot like a J. C. Higgins lever-action .22 that I had years ago. I should have kept it, but traded it in for a semi-auto.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-20-2020, 06:15 AM