The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, strange times we're living in right now. Frank, I'm glad that you're willing and able to help, not too many want to, some just want to get what they can and ignore those in need. Thank you for doing this Frank.... Worship Worship

As for those that went crazy with toilet paper and other things at Costco, their new policy is to not take returns on a list of items that some people hoarded during this crises. Good for them, stick it to those that now have a ten-year supply of TP and hand sanitizer. Got to Walmart yesterday about fifteen minutes after they opened. Many people leaving with packs of TP, rolls of paper towels, cases of water and other scarce products. By the time I got there, the only TP they had was tiny packs of four rolls. One pack per person, one each of most every item in the store with checkout folks making sure you comply. We're OK for a while, but I told our lady friend that if I found any TP, that I'd buy some for her since there's little sense taking her to Costco like she wanted. Got a list of stores opening early for seniors. We don't need much, but I might give it a try next week.

Back into the 70's for a few days, maybe some rain next week, maybe not, going target shooting on Monday, hope the guessers are wrong since that's the next day we're suppose to have rain. Waiting
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-21-2020, 06:45 AM