The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good evening folks

It is a raw 41 degree gloomy day with rain.

Governor placed our county under a stay at home directive starting at 8 PM tonight. Too many people meeting up in the parks and some quarantine parties going on. Many business have been ignoring the voluntary closure requests he had to go with stricter measures and enforcement. Someone I know from my church went off on Facebook the other day complaining that he couldn't go to church and that going to church and praying was the only way to stop the virus and how it was a creation of the Devil. This is even after church officials came out and said they agree with the closures.

We had to take the dog to the vet. It was a different experience. Had to wait in the parking lot and the vet tech came and got him. Talked to the vet over the phone. We are not sure what is going on with him. He has been lethargic and not eating. They drew blood and are going to run some test. Found out he is older than we thought. When we rescued him 3 years ago we were told he was 3-4 years old. Vet said he is about 10 to 12 years old.

No trains last night. We will see what the evening holds.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 03-23-2020, 03:30 PM