The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone. Bright, shiny clear day yesterday, more for today, then temps take a slight dip below 70, but are suppose to be in the mid-80's by this time next week. The creep factor, it's almost time to start these contests to guess the day and hour that we hit 100. They usually give away tickets to some sporting event, but maybe this year, the winner gets a package of toilet paper....

It seems like everything here is shut down except grocery stores and gas stations. Just about every restaurant has drive-thru, carry-out or delivery. A few, like Brenda's Kitchen is just closed. Just can't bring myself to the point of calling IHOP or Denny's to bring breakfast for us, don't mind going through a fast food drive-thru for hamburgers, but I wonder what the upper class is doing, "hello, Flemings, I want to order two fillets with all the trimmings, shrimp cocktail, baked Alaska and throw in some bottles of your best chardonnay and that 1920's Cognac. No, we have our own plates and silverware, we'll send Jeves over to pick the order up." Well, everyone has to eat, can you see Warren Buffet sitting in line at Burger King waiting for his Whopper and fries"?

All kidding aside, these are struggling times for lots of folks, and I give credit to all the healthcare workers and first responders for what they're doing for us all. Applause Applause
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-25-2020, 06:48 AM