The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, so far we're still allowed to go where we want, when we want. The only problem with that is when you get there, the place is most likely closed. Temps today could hit 70, still below normal, but ramping up as next week goes on. AccuWeather gives Wednesday a 1% chance of rain, 4% on Thursday. Wouldn't that be a kicker if it did rain?

Got a free day today, going target shooting. Even if we were on lock-down, my friend owns a security company and is on the "essential business" list, and I, of course, have been one of his vendors for years and we're going out testing a new product out on the range. Icon_rolleyes Fortunately, it's not coming to that since our governor has yet to issue that proclamation. Nope

Been getting stuff done on my build challenge. We've still got openings and are accepting new participants, so think of a project on your layout, diorama or something related and enter. It the all encompassing, "One square foot, give or take and dependent on what scale you're modeling in,challenge" Applause
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-28-2020, 06:00 AM