The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. Happy Sunday to you and I guess we all will be eating breakfast at home. We could wait in the McD's drive-thru line, or have Denny's deliver cold pancakes or head down to Einstein's for hot bagels.

Did go target shooting yesterday. Being Saturday, it was a bit more crowded. We got there early and shot for a couple of hours when we noticed a car driving between us and the hill which is a good 100 yards away. We could barely see him through the bushes, but he turned around and left. A few minutes later, another car goes the same route, but this time they stop and get out, right in our line of fire. Nobody with any sense would drive by the front of where everyone else is set up to shoot. We couldn't change angles, we had other shooters on either side of us, so we left early since we wouldn't take a chance that a skipped or wayward bullet would make it their way. That's why we usually shoot on a weekday. As we drove out, we could see one man instructing a woman on how to handle a gun, and there were others set up in areas that are normally not used because of the angle they were shooting at. These a probably some of the people that used to shoot elbow to elbow in another area that finally go shut down after someone got shot.

Today, I've got to fix my table saw. Got an exact replacement switch, well, almost exact. Found the mounting spacing was different, and after getting through that, now the buttons don't work because the mounting plate is between them and the switch. Gotta tear it all apart for about the fifth time to relocate the mounting plate so I can use the saw again. Well, we are not sheltered in place yet, but there's still very few places to go, so I guess I'll have time to work on it today.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-29-2020, 06:37 AM