The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. Temps still in the 70's today but somewhere I saw where we could hit our first 90 of the year this week. Chances of rain are good for next week, but those forecasts have a habit of changing as we get closer to the date. We still have the freedom to roam, although there's rumors that could change in the next day or so. The Apache Tribe has put a curfew in place which encompasses a large part of Arizona and I see a few states are checking for people coming in from other high risk states.

Got time today to work on my challenge. Don't need much of anything to go shopping. Might head over to Home Depot though since I finally got the table saw to work I can finish up a couple of woodworking projects as well. Replacing that switch will never appear on my "things I like to do", list. That &%@!!! thing fought me every which way from Sunday.... Hmm, yesterday was Sunday come to think of it, glad that's history now....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-30-2020, 07:15 AM