The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

Better weather than yesterday. Temperature 52 and cloudy. High will depend on if the sun comes out. They are talking 57.

Had to run out to the bank to handle some paperwork that could not be done electronically. Ran to the hardware store across the parking lot to get a bolt I need for the pergola cover. Then a quick trip to the grocery store to get a few things we could not get yesterday. Funny how one store has more stuff in stock than the other. Both are chain stores. Then a final stop at CVS to get allergy meds. Have to love dealing with allergies during this time.

We will be picking up the dog later this afternoon. He is better but not back to his old self. Vet thinks they have done all they can do at the hospital. He needs home time to see how is doing. We will be giving him insulin shots. The wife is diabetic so we are very familiar with it.

Didn't get any modeling done yesterday. Did a few things around the house. After we get the dog not sure what I will do afterward.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 03-30-2020, 11:47 AM