The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
If this is in the wrong place feel free to move it or delete it.

A man is driving down the road and looks out the window and sees a chicken running alongside the car. He looks at his speedometer and sees he going 35 mph! He speeds up to 45 mph and the chicken is still there and he notices the chicken has three legs! Now he is up to 55 mph and the three legged chicken is still there! Then the chicken takes off, passes the car crosses the road in front of him and runs up into a barnyard. He sees a farmer standing out there so he pulls over gets out and walks up to the farmer. He tells the farmer he can't believe that he just saw a three legged chicken that could run over 55 mph! The farmer said "I know, he's my chicken, I raise three legged chickens." "Why do you raise three legged chickens" the guy asked. "Everybody loves drumsticks and with a three legged chicken you get 50% more drumsticks with the same amount of chickens." "Makes sense" says the guy. "How do they taste?" he asks. " Don't know" says the farmer, "We haven't been able to catch one."
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by Tyson Rayles - 03-31-2020, 07:07 AM