The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

Another deary day with the temperature at 41. It might make it to 48. Weather guessers said yesterday it won't rain but rain all day yesterday and into this morning.

We are still not out of the woods yet with the dog. He is home but sleeping alot. When he tries to walk he is very unsteady on his feet. He did eat last night and this morning and got all his meds. I had quite an adventure yesterday trying to find a pharmacy that had both syringes and insulin. Took me seven pharmacies before I found it. Vet wrote both items on the same prescription paper so the pharmacies said they could not split the order if they only had one item. Note to self for next time; one item per prescription paper.

Nothing else got done.

Today getting off to a late start since I was up several times during the night and morning with the pup. I have to get pet supplies. I'll put an online order with Petsmart as I have been doing for about a year. Difference this time will be doing a curbside pick up.

Gas in the Philly area is still at $2.29. Hasn't budged in weeks. Wife went to Delaware the other day and got it for $1.99. Since she works near the Delaware line she usually goes to Delaware to get gas. Not sure if we can do that now since the Governor of Delaware issued a isolate in place order for any coming into Delaware from out of state.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 03-31-2020, 11:28 AM