The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Happy April Fool, gang.

Although probably not many practical jokes will be played today.

37 at the moment with a predicted high in the mid 60s and breezy. Had a brief shower move through overnight.

Had another productive day yesterday. Picked up a few groceries. Then pulled off my semi-annual seasonal shed switch. Put the winter toys away and got out the summer toys. Also changed oil on the mower and test ran it. Ready for the grass to start growing. After lunch I walked for 2.5 miles and then rode the bike for 5.5 miles. Since the grill was one of the things coming out of the shed I fixed myself a nice steak for supper. Downright tasty.

Got bounced out of bed this morning at about 5 by a cramp behind my thigh. Always the most painful because I have a hard time even standing when I get a cramp there. This morning I want to go to Menards. They have all four types of fertilizer on sale for $10 a bag. Already got the crabgrass stuff. Need to get the spring, summer and fall bags. Should have just picked it up the other day when I was there. Probably go for a walk this afternoon but the bike ride is tentative, depending on the wind.

All stay safe.

Tom

PS Gas is down to $1.46 as of yesterday afternoon.
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 04-01-2020, 05:48 AM