The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone. Yeah, "April Fools Day", but only a fool would put a prank today based on the serious atmosphere we're in right now. Besides, I don't like pranks, making a fool out of an innocent being is not funny in my estimation.

Beautiful weather we're into right now, temps in the 80's. A chance of rain for next week, although AccuWeather shows a 1% chance for tomorrow and Friday. 35 Our Governor's "stay at home", order allows for you to get out and get some exercise, walk, run, ride a bike, just don't do it in a crowd. There's still a long list of essential services that should stay open, our bank asked me if I wanted a debit card so I could use their ATM if they had to close, but banks are on the list and, no, I don't want a debit card regardless. Drove by a couple of McD's yesterday, long lines at their drive-thru, even the one inside of Walmart had a line waiting for take-out. Construction is an essential business, so I'm not sure why things look like they've come to a halt at that new sub-division, although I did see one guy with a nail gun up on one of the roofs yesterday.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-01-2020, 06:53 AM