The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, today is Good Friday, but with our current situation, the whole Easter season seems strange. We haven't been in church in weeks and this Sunday, no standing-room-only crowds. And yeah Tom, no driving, I head to to Post Office and Walmart and maybe a local drive-thru, but can go a whole day without going anywhere. I guess that's what they want us to do. Got the new truck over two weeks ago and the odometer just turned over to 00300. Waiting It was chilly yesterday, at least for us. In the low 50's, and I did have a chance to try out the heated seats and steering wheel. No frost on the windshield, but it was probably the last chance to do that until Winter hits....

Did hit the small Walmart early yesterday, no crowds, had lots of stuff on the shelves, even saw folks with toilet paper and paper towels in their carts. Still, some things were scarce, but nothing like a week ago.

Temps suppose to stay cooler for a while, got a storm heading in from the coast later today and another one early next week. If that sounds vague, than blame those conflicting weather guessers...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-10-2020, 07:02 AM