The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks, in case you use CCleaner, just a word of caution. They have a new feature to make your machine "healthy", so I allowed to to do it's thing. Now I find it has cleared all my cookies and who knows what else, and I've got to re-log into all sites again. Stupid coders think they know what everyone wants to do.... Waiting Waiting 

Going to Walmart is a whole new experience, "can't go in that door, gotta go way down past the barrier fence to get in". Employee not only directing traffic but counting people with and without masks on. Had mine on earlier, but forgot and left it in the truck this time. Just call it a senior moment....

Temps in the high 80's today, just a bit after 7:00 and starting to get uncomfortably warm. Guessers still showing us hitting 90 by this time next week. Want to guess what day and time it'll hit 100 or 103? You could win ???? depending on which contest you enter. Just about every radio and TV station has one.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-16-2020, 08:40 AM