The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, bright and sunny says the forecast. It's 61 right now and it's only 5:00 AM, seems like just a few weeks ago, that was the high for the day. Still looking at 90's in a day or two, 100's by next week.

Protesters driving around the state capitol here, just like in other states. People are getting antsy, wanting to go back to work, wanting to be able to do things without restrictions. Our only trip yesterday was to go pick up some Mexican food. Somehow, bringing restaurant food home to eat, just doesn't cut it. Either eat from Styrofoam boxes, or glop it onto a plate and now you have some dishes to wash, which is one of the reasons why you eat out in the first place. This place had plexiglass between the customer and workers. Your order is sitting on a counter near the door, just a little slot opening by the register so they can take your money, it just seems like we're in a different world than we were brought up in. All Walmart employees are required to wear masks as of today. I went to the Post Office and left my mask in the truck and got a few ugly stares. I say ugly, but I didn't actually see their faces, just their eyes. Icon_cry

Have a great day, and do something different to keep from going stir-crazy. Me, I'm trying to work on my "One foot", challenge and I might take another crack at taking down a few more weeds on the front lawn.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-20-2020, 06:28 AM