The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, another day in paradise. Those TV ladies are now saying we will hit 90 tomorrow and 100 this weekend. Big quandary, do we turn on the A/C this early, the heat still is coming on in the morning and I hate to have to switch back and forth between them everyday. Mostly though, I hate the high power bills this early from using the A/C. Rates are up again, so we're probably looking at close to $400 a month this summer.

Today is Senior Tuesday at Walmart and a few other grocery stores. Still don't need a lot of anything so I think we'll skip that again.

Oil is at an all-time low, gas is selling for around a dollar a gallon in some places around the country, except here in the Phoenix area where it's still over $2.00. Costco is down to $1.89, still too far to drive to save anything, but it's getting close. We still have a few stations selling at $2.39, I just don't understand why.... Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-21-2020, 06:13 AM