The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 32 headed for sunny and 62 later on. Rain chances start tomorrow evening and last through Friday.

Went to Menards yesterday to get stain, varnish, sandpaper, and stainless steel hardware for the park bench. As I was getting out of the car I realized I had left the sample hardware at home. Guess there's another trip to Menards in my future. Oh, darn! I did get most of the bench sanded yesterday and also had a nice chat with a neighbor.

Today I'll finish sanding and start staining. First I'll have to rig up something to hold the boards while they are being stained. I'll probably have to leave the car out of the garage for a few days. As I was typing the last sentence I just figured out how to hang the boards and still have room for the car. Yay, me! Also on the agenda for today are a bike ride (to Menards) and a walk.

All stay safe.

Tom

Forgot to add that gas price here jumped 9ยข yesterday. I figure it's reverse psychology. They want everyone to buy out of fear that the price will go even higher.
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 04-21-2020, 07:02 AM