The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, another 90 degree day in store, then it heats up starting tomorrow.

Got a break yesterday and was able to drive up to Prescott. There's a gun store there that I've bought and traded many a gun. They had a Ruger revolver there at a good price, and to be honest, I just wanted to put a few miles on our new truck. Just for kicks, when we hit the freeway, I turned on the adaptive cruise control, lane minder and blind spot detection. The thing just about drives itself, it slows down when it gets too close to a vehicle in front, keeps itself between lane lines and lets me know if I override and stray, warns me if there's oncoming traffic from behind and as a bonus, it has a huge trunk under the truck bed that can be used as a beer cooler. Unfortunately, it's not accessible from the cab. Icon_rolleyes  Oh yeah, I did buy the gun plus they had lots of ammo there.

We are still in a "stay at home" order, but traffic was kind of heavy, especially coming into Prescott with a good number of folks hauling 4-wheelers on the way there and back. I figure that if we're allowed to go play golf, hike the trails, ride our bikes and that a lot of people are out riding their 4-wheelers, that target shooting is also a recreational event and so I'm definitely going to go target shooting next week, gotta make sure my new gun works properly. Icon_e_smile You know how that is don't you Frank?
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-24-2020, 06:42 AM