The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Skies are clearing at the moment but rain is predicted for late afternoon/early evening. 44 right now headed for the mid 60s this afternoon.

Had some good news yesterday. The place with the best ribs in town will be opening up in the next couple of weeks. The really good part about that is that it's only a block from my house. I was out walking yesterday and saw the owner outside. I've known him for a long time and stopped to chat. He does mostly catering but also has a walk/drive up window so I will be taking advantage of that as soon as he's open.

In other news the governor has announced that she will allow elective surgery and farmers markets to resume starting Monday. She also said that more announcements will be made on Monday. Also in the other news category my phone/internet provider has declare bankruptcy. Accoridng to this morning's paper "the filing will not affect any of its customers, employees, or service offerings." We all know how that will work. Worse service and higher prices. Even more interesting is that the city is looking into establishing a municipal internet service. The next year or two could be quite interesting, internet-wise.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 04-25-2020, 07:19 AM