The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, well, we did hit 101 yesterday, more in store through the rest of the week. Some guessers say up to 105, others say 99-100. My guess is that it's going to be hot regardless of what the thermometer says.

Speaking of lawns, I've tried to get the lawn guy to come by, but calls just go to voice mail, and I don't see any other ones around that I can ask, remember, we're in a "stay at home" mode, only "essential" businesses are open. Well, apparently, our HOA feels that weed spying is an essential business, because we got a notice, and and $50 fine for being a "repeat offender". Going to fight this one, I tried to deal with those weeds myself, can't do it, can't get a lawn guy to come by because of the lockdown, maybe the HOA will send someone by to help us.

Not much else going on right now, going to do what I feel is right, "social distancing", wearing masks, stay at home if you're not essential, not too many folks abiding by this philosophy, many others are starting to get upset because their livelihoods are cut short, can't work, can't support your families, and you really shouldn't have to worry about the weed police issuing fines.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-27-2020, 06:16 AM