The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, going to be a bit warm again today, "excessive heat warning" is still in affect. No need to warn us, we know it'll be very hot until around October. How hot today? Most forecasts show 100-101, TV ladies still insist on a record 105, so it's anyone's guess.

Our governor is loosening up restrictions just a bit, small businesses opening next week, maybe restaurants around May 12, "stay at home" until the 15th. Conditions with each new restriction lift. He showed a long list of things that have been untouched, manufacturing and construction are among them, yet I see at least 50 houses being built nearby that no one is working on. Self-imposed quarantine I suppose.

We're headed out to do some target shooting today. I'm assuming that it's OK since many other outdoor recreational activities are allowed. We'll see how many others are out where we go, I just hope those, "weekend shooters" stay home, they are a danger to everyone when they show up.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-30-2020, 06:24 AM