The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Happy May Day, gang.

Cloudy and 55. South winds up to 30 mph will raise the temperature to the upper 70s. Yesterday's high of 72 did not feel warm due to the very low (for here) humidity of 17%.

I rode the bike for 8 miles yesterday and flew the drone for about a half hour. That's the best I can do with the two batteries. They take several hours to recharge. This morning I need to make a trip to Menards for some landscape caulk and I may stop at Walmart for a few items. Lots of places re-opening today but I don't plan to go to any of them. Too many people have been cooped up for too long The stores will probably be busy.

Some sad news in this morning's paper. A local burger stand is eliminating cruise night. On the first Friday of June, July, and August people would bring in their street rods, classic cars, etc. Made for a fun evening. Walking around visiting with friends and looking at some beautiful cars. It's been going on for over 40 years. I'm going to miss it.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 05-01-2020, 06:33 AM