The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 56 outside my window this morning. High for today is supposed to be in the low 70s and it looks like there might be some light showers headed my way.

Went to Menards yesterday and drove through the Walmart parking lot and just kept on going. Business and restaurants were allowed to open yesterday with restrictions and if the crowd at Walmart is any indication a lot of people feel the worst is over. The place was mobbed. I'm going to try again this morning only earlier.

I was going to repair the trapezoid train tunnel yesterday but decided to simply remove it. I have to repair it each year and it's not worth the effort I took it down. I'll have to wait to finish that area as I still don't know if I got the wet floor problem in the shed solved yet. Today is laundry day and the aforementioned trip to Walmart.

Good news in this morning's paper. A local car dealer has picked up the reins for the monthly car show. I just saw the headline as I brought the paper in. Haven't read the full story yet.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 05-02-2020, 06:48 AM