The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning once again. Saturday, usually a non-work day for most folks, but no different than any other day thanks to the lockdown. Well, for us retirees, no change....

Busy day yesterday, had a number of people stopping by. Not sure if that's a good thing nowadays, but necessary. Did get the yard guy to come, spent almost three hours cleaning and trimming. I did send a letter to the HOA as required about the fine for weeds. Casually mentioned that if their offices were closed because of the stay-at-home order, why were they still sending out the weed police?  Got some restaurants in the area that are fed up with not being able to support themselves and are defying the governor's order. He says restaurants can open sometime around the 12th, but that's not soon enough for some. Small businesses can open this Monday, but must follow social distancing. A few complaints that isn't happening at Walmart, how can you avoid another shopper when the aisles are crowded to start with???? Maybe they should hire the HOA weed police to issue citations for getting too close. Icon_rolleyes

Going to open a voting poll later today for the "one square foot" challenge. I'll post a link here when I do....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-02-2020, 07:38 AM