The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. "Hot with plenty of sunshine", says the forecast, might just rubber stamp that for the next five or so months.

Gas around here seems to have settled at around $2.09. It would pay to drive to Costco though, they're about 10 miles away but at $1.79. I can just imagine the lines there for gas and to get in the store. The new Costco is moving along nicely, got signs on the building already, no lines forming yet, but I can imagine what it'll look like when they're a week away from opening. People camping out to be first in line, probably the same people that do that on Thanksgiving Day. May try to go to Walmart this morning, senior hour is at 6. Just need our regular shopping items, well, a bit more since we're eating at home. Gov had yet another press conference yesterday, most small businesses can open as of yesterday, but can't let shoppers in until Friday. I wonder how that works.... Friday, you should be able to get a haircut or a "doo", and by Monday, you can actually go to a sit-down restaurant, (with certain guidelines, like social distancing, but allowing full capacity). I can see it now, the waitress yells at you from at least six feet away, "what's your pleasure, and how do you want it?", meaning, you might have to go get it yourself since she's not allowed to come near you.... Icon_rolleyes Icon_rolleyes

A bit sarcastic, yeah, but it wouldn't be me if it wasn't. 

Have a great day..... Applause
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-05-2020, 06:20 AM