The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning and good cheer to everyone here. Getting warmer, suppose to hit 107 according to those TV ladies, a new record if it does, but a lot less than that according to other sources. Should cool down to normal starting next week.

I really feel for the restaurant owners and their employees, they missed the Easter crowd, St. Patrick's Day celebration, yesterday's Cinco de Mayo (a big deal around here), and this Sunday's Mother's Day crowd, all days that they can count on for boosting income. Me, we usually eat breakfast out 3 or 4 times a week so I'm chomping at the bit for restaurants to open next week. Will we have to stand in line to get in, I hope not since that's not an option for us right now. Went to Walmart's senior hour yesterday, got there around 6:15, no lines, easy parking and a normal bunch of shoppers.

So much about the lockdown, I just hope people are able to get back to work and all things return to being normal soon.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-06-2020, 06:34 AM