The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone. Our hardware stores never closed, people need to fix a broken toilet or build that shelf now that they have the time at home. Drove past the Home Depot the other day and there was no line, wasn't sure where the entrance was, the main entrance was closed, the sidewalk was blocked off and there were arrows pointing towards the loading area, but it was fenced off. Confusing for sure, so I just drove off not really needing anything that couldn't wait.

I don't want to sound political, that's not the intent, but we have one state letting dangerous pedophile prisoners out because of the virus, while we have another one jailing folks for opening their businesses early, just trying to stay afloat. Have we gone completely bonkers????? 35 35 35 35 I'm off to Costco today, gotta wear a mask to get in and probably stand in line waiting for someone else to leave, keep your "social distance", but then again, they're saying that most folks with the virus got it from someone at home or in a senior nursing facility.... go figure...

Gunna be another hot day today, could get to 107, a record. Not sure what the record is, some say 103, others say 105, but the MS app has been wrong before. Don't know where they get their data from, but it doesn't surprise me one bit...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-07-2020, 06:17 AM