The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, another hot one in store for us here. Not sure if we hit a new record yesterday, just not liking this much heat this early.

Got to go to Costco yesterday. Got there before their 9:00 senior opening and some folks were leaving already, so they probably opened the doors early. The line was short and they'd hold it up to allow outgoing shoppers to leave. People rushing to where the paper goods are, no need, they had lots of everything. Maybe not enough to last the day through, but enough. Many items marked as "one per customer per day". Decent parking space, short wait at the checkout line and lines at the gas pumps were short. Got gas for $1.79 even though I still had a half a tank. Lowest gas in my area is $2.09. Are things returning back to normal in stores? Not really, the way they all make you line up and funnel you through one entrance, some, like Costco, insisting you wear a mask or don't get in. I was admonished at Walmart for going the wrong way down an aisle. Yup, grocery aisles are all one-way. Let's hope it isn't this way with restaurants as they open up next week.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-08-2020, 06:24 AM