The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 51. Rain is expected. We are supposed to have a cold night. Our temperature is supposed to reach 34. Surrounding counties are under a freeze warning. The mountains are expecting snow. Weird weather.

Pretty much finished the pond. Put the filter in and moved two of the lilies into the pond. There are two more but the containers we bought don't work and we are waiting for replacements. Will let it run for a week and then look for some fish. Probably start with some feeder goldfish.

I finished three cabooses I was weathering. I encountered a problem with four Atlas tank cars I recently weathered. The factory installed couplers kept pulling apart. Upon close inspection I found several were not opening and two were broken. Aparently the stress of being pulled by the locomotive was too much. I had to replace the couplers on four cars with Kadees. This depleted my supply and I have to order more couplers. I am hoping I have enough to work on several Roundhouse express reefer kits.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 05-08-2020, 08:13 AM