The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, tough morning, we forgot to renew our certificate and so we are stopped with a warning. If you get it, you can bypass it, but if you're reading this, you already have, or I've gotten in contact with GoDaddy and restored it. My bad, they warned me that "one of your products is about to expire", their bad that they never said what product.

We did get rain yesterday as forecast. Unfortunately, I blinked and missed it. It did make a mess of the truck since we had some wind  with it as well. Normal during our summer storms.

Today is the day that restaurants are allowed to open. Some will, some won't, others are closing for good. I'm going to call around just to save us from going to one that hasn't opened yet. I saw an brief thing on the news about way back when we had a flu pandemic and lost some million folks before it was over. I guess they did the right thing by shutting down everything non-essential. We'll really never know, but what we do know is that it really disrupted lives, polarized a lot of people and put our economy in the dumps for now. I saw where one restaurant opened early for Mothers Day, and they couldn't contain the crowd. I'm hoping that stores will remove their entry/exit funnels, and that Walmart will remove those one-way signs on the floor. Why they think that works is beyond me, the aisles are still crowded, people passing people and getting close in order to get what they need.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-11-2020, 06:29 AM