The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 54 at the moment with an expected high of only 59 and breezy. Got over an inch of rain last night. A quick check this morning shows the shed floor still dry.

Discovered another issue with the outdoor track yesterday that took quite a while to fix. Also did some track bed repair but more work to do there. Had an oops last night. Sometime between 5:30 an 9 the shower caddy fell over. Apparently one of the shelves caught the hot water handle and turned it on. I discovered it about 9 last night when I went to wash up a pan and found no hot water. Heading to the basement to check the hot water heater I discovered water on the floor. (Did I mention I had already called a plumber for the slow running floor drain? Yeah, yesterday was not the best of days.) The water heater was working but it looked like the water was rising n the basement. I thought that was a little odd. Went upstairs and discovered the aforementioned collapse. Water bill next month could be just a touch high.

Nothing major on the agenda for today.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 05-17-2020, 06:14 AM