The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 61 and raining lightly. Supposed to go up to 66 with rain getting heavier.

Yesterday turned out nicer than predicted. As a result spent time outside doing yard things like cleaning the fountain in the front garden. Also did some tidying up in the gardens. Early in the morning I had to take my son to the podiatrists. He had an ingrown toenail that was beginning to get infected.

I worked on taking some photos. Still experimenting with the photo lights. I packed several cars into new storage boxes so they are no longer just sitting on the layout. These were mostly the MDC/Roundhouse express reefers. Once they are assembled and the couplers installed they no longer fit in the boxes they came in.

I pulled out some more MDC/Roundhouse kits. A couple of 40 foot wood reefers, a 40' wood boxcar and a Northeast Caboose. These all have metal bases. I had to clean up the bases as there is a good deal of flash on them. I hope to paint them sometime today.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 05-22-2020, 08:51 AM