The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and soggy are the weather words for not only today but through next Wed. Rain chances in the forecast every day. 62 now headed for 75 this afternoon with a brief respite as the skies are supposed to clear off for a while this afternoon.

Yesterday went as scheduled and included grocery shopping (mostly for meats), a trip to the gym, a walk, and a bike ride. While on the aforementioned bike ride I came upon a young (14 or 15ish) boy and girl walking rather close together (as couples that age often do) on the bike trail As I went past them I said "social distancing, kids." the young lady laughed but there was no audible reply from the young man. On my return trip the young lady had a big smle and said hi. The young man was less friendly.

I was going to put weed and feed on the grass yesterday but the label said to allow the granules to remain on the leaves for a day or two so that project will be postponed until sometime next week. Today is laundry, walk, and ride. Nothing else planned for today.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 05-23-2020, 07:28 AM