The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, and a happy, but somber Memorial Day. Only somber because of what this day stands for, many have lost family or friends, others come back with physical or mental issues, these are the sacrifices they've made in the name of freedom. And that's the happy part, we are still free, but as they say, "Freedom isn't free". Please, remember them, only if it's today. People are planting and displaying flags all over the nation (given permission by their governor to go outside), I hope other nations are also honoring those that deserve it today.

Anyway, have a great day, enjoy your free time. Not sure what our day will be like, nothing special planned, would like to BBQ some ribs, but maybe it'll be better just to stop by Famous Dave's or Dickey's and pick some up, or maybe just go to Fuddrucker's for a hamburger. I'm just getting too old and too lazy to deal with cooking, so you know what my choices will be, unless BBQ ribs comes in a can.... Icon_lol
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-25-2020, 06:47 AM