The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

63 and cloudy with yet another chance for rain. The high is supposed to be in the mid 70s. According to our good friends at the National Weather Service the weather should be dry for the next several days.

Yesterday was a calorie burning day. Walked for 3 miles. Then rode my bike to the gym and had resistance training along with walking for a mile and doing yet another mile and a half on the elliptical machine. After lunch I rode the bike for 13 miles. The grass never dried out enough to mow. Hopefully I can get that done today.

Along with the aforementioned mowing I plan to go to Walmart and Menards. I want to get a small chain saw and a cordless string trimmer. The chain saw will be used to trim some bushes around the back yard that are getting too thick for the hedge clippers. The string trimmer will be used to clean up the edges of my wife's tombstone. She always like to have the sidewalks edge to the point where she took a kitchen knife out to clean them up. We finally bought an electric edger.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 05-28-2020, 05:50 AM