The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, I hope cooler heads prevail starting today. Maybe if the temps got back up over 110 we wouldn't be having these organized and pre-planned riots around here. I understand we have paid "protesters" being bused in, then, of course, being joined by a bunch of thugs eager to get something for nothing. Social media talking about targeting specific malls to destroy, one is where we do most of our shopping, about two miles away. Absolutely senseless, unless you have other goals in mind other than the issue at hand.....

Enough, that's just my protest about these "protesters".... And yeah, things are cooling down, the temperature that is... We have a few days this week where the temps dip just below 100. Turned the cold water on in the kitchen and I though that somehow the hot and cold got switched. I'm not sure how close the water tank is to where we are, but I'm certain that it's not insulated and close enough to where the water won't cool down until sometime in October...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-01-2020, 06:33 AM