The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 60 heading to 71. Nice morning thus far.

Crazy weekend. Everything started out well but went to crap real fast. Yesterday our community had a nice peaceful protest with no problems. The police superentiant even participated. However, as evening approached looting broke out in West Philadelphia. Soon it spread into the main shopping district of our township, 69th Street which is about 3 miles from us. This is where SEPTA has their main suburban hub with buses, trolleys, the Norristown High Speed Line (P&W), and Market-Frankford El which all were shut down. The Upper Darby police did a great job of containing the looting and not letting it to spread. They weren't arresting too many people but they were taking down license plates. The mayor put our township under a curfew last night. My son was going to participate in a community clean up starting at 8 AM. It was canceled because by 8 AM the township had everything cleaned up.

I did fix the front door threshold. Took longer than what I had hoped but it is done. My wife hurt her shoulder. She is not sure how she did it but she woke up with it. She wasn't able to do much yesterday. She is better today but doesn't want to push it.

Of course I did not get any modeling done or even anything for weekend photos. Maybe today will be better.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 06-01-2020, 09:57 AM