The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is 70 heading to 75.

I had a frustrating weekend with the Atheran pickle tank cars. One car is ready for a shot of Dullcoat before I begin weathering it. The other car, everytime I thin it is ready something happens. First it was the trucks. I took some out of another kit and weathered them. Then it was the coupler pockets falling apart. I can't do much about them until I can get to a hobby shop. I thought okay I can still weather the car. No I can't the because the body falls off the base. While trying to fix that the sides fall off the car body. So I finally get everything back together but it is too late to do anything more. I hope to sel it before I begin the weathering.

On the good side, I got some decals in the mail. They are for Pennsylvania-Reading Seashore Lines passenger cars. I also got an unlettered P-54 combine and a PRR P-54 coach in the mail. Now I just have to apply decals. Deciding if I want to remove the lettering on the PRR coach and make it PRSL. I am waiting on some NYO&W decals for diesels and cabooses. I am going to see if I can use them to make a NYO&W steam locomotive. I have a couple unlettered ones on order. I am also thinking about how I can make a PRSL steam locomotive.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 06-15-2020, 11:09 AM