The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 70 at the moment headed for sunny and 90. Rain chances set up shop tomorrow evening and stay through Sunday.

Yesterday morning went as planned and all errands completed. After I got back from the gym I decided to take a bike ride before it got too hot. Did my first full 16 mile bike ride of the year. Also rode the bike to the gym and later to the grocery store so the grand total was 19 miles yesterday. Got a call from my grandson yesterday afternoon inviting me to a cook out at his place for my older daughter's birthday. Then I got another call from him last night saying that the virus was at his dad's place of work. I will go and drop off a birthday present for her and leave again. The present is my wife's bowling ball. I finally found it after 5 years of searching. It was under the basement stairs.

This morning I was out and about early. There were a few clouds on the horizon so I took my drone to get some sunrise pictures. I got there too late and the sun was already starting over the horizon and washed out the pictures. This morning I'll be getting in a bike ride soon. After that I'll do some more work in the yard, including putting down the rock I got yesterday.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 06-16-2020, 06:41 AM