The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

Been a very long night. My father-in-law passed away just after midnight. Needless to say didn't get much sleep. Will be heading over the funeral home this afternoon. Because of COVID there will be no viewing. We were not planning one anyhow since we are his only family and he basically outlived all his friends. There will be a graveside service with the priest.

He had been declining since the fall. He went into hospice around Christmas. He improved as expected and came off hospice a couple of weeks ago. As it happens with a case like his he started declining again. He went back on hospice on Monday.

He was 86 at the end of March. He was a Marine and a Korean War veteran. He retired in 1999 to be a stay at home grandpop and help raise his grandchildren.

Before everything happened I finished installing the railings on the AS16 that took the plunge off the layout. It is now repaired or at least the best I can do.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 06-17-2020, 09:40 AM