The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

It's a cloudy 70 degrees in the remote reaches of northern Iowa this morning. The high for today is supposed to be 88 with a 100% chance of 1-2 inches of rain tonight.

I worked on the outdoor track some more yesterday afternoon. Getting close to being finished. Last night I got a call from my daughter. Her husband and son will be in town next weekend. She may or may not be here depending on whether she can get off of work. She will also be getting in touch with friends around here and invite them all for supper Friday evening. I could have as many as 20 people in my yard next weekend. Food will be hot dogs and burgers.

This morning our city is demonstrating is intelligence again. My street is due for replacement later this summer but the city is outside my house right now filling potholes. Seems kind of like a waste of time and money unless my street is not going to be replaced after all.

Today I'll (hopefully) be finishing up the outdoor track repairs. Also need to start some house cleaning before next weekend.

Frank - congrats on the good check up.

Tom - my condolences on your family's loss.

All stay safe.
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 06-18-2020, 06:08 AM