The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone. About masks, our governor announced that it's OK for locales to mandate wearing masks. That means that mayors and city councils now have the power. Our mayor here in Surprise called in sick, said he tested positive. No other real changes to how we live, just that there's been a spike in the virus now that we have a bit more freedom.

That fire in Tonto National Forest is now up to 100,000 acres and only 5% contained. There are many more around the state, so far this year they say that we've had over 900 wildfires, up by 50% from last year.

Got just a bit out of joint, I bought something at Home Depot a few days ago, now I'm getting spam email from some person trying to sell me similar things. I looked up something on Google, and now I'm flooded with ads for that item on several different web sites. I just wonder why I'm bombarded at one news site with ads for bikini bathing suits, never, ever, looked them up. I did look for shoes for my wife, I guess that gives them the lead they need, just that I doubt that my ??-year old wife would want to wear a bikini. Nope I have Ad Block, but many sites won't let you in until you disable it. I can see now why Google has a few extra billion in their bank account. I understand that if you get a lot of views on some social sites, that you can become rich too....

And yes Tom, condolences to you and your family...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-18-2020, 06:20 AM