The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

Been a long 24 plus hours. Went to the funeral home yesterday to finalize things. My wife and I went there last year when he was first admitted to the nursing home. At that time we did not think he would live through the summer but he improved. As a result of our previous visit the arrangements were pretty much set. Because of COVID there is no viewing or mass, just a graveside service. We can only have 25 people but that won't be an issue. We are his only family and he outlived his friends. The Marine color guard will be there to honor his Korean war service.

Wife has been on the phone dealing with notify the VA and township. With the township my wife will be receiving his pension from now on. She also talked with the cemetery.

To make things even more fun our dog has apparently gone blind. I have been on the phone with the vet a couple times today.

To catch some relief I tested a newly acquired IHC unlettered 0-8-0 swiitcher. I plan on decaling it for NYO&W.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 06-18-2020, 02:08 PM